Monday, July 15, 2013

P52: Week 28 around the sun

This was a busy and productive week!

I am working at my school's mini-camp program. It's an arts camp but I am doing math and science with the kids each day. It's been fun and we've been using a lot of food coloring and vinegar and baking soda! It also gave me a lot of time in my classroom to get it set up and organized. It's coming along and I am super excited!

I've squeezed in some summer fun/relaxation too. I finished book number 5 this week and am into book 6! I grilled for the first time here at my apartment and make an amazing clean eating peach crisp! I've also had some serious fun in the gym and am holding onto to some top 3 spots in the events I have been competing in!

Cannot believe it's the middle of July now too, where is summer going!?

Highlight of the week: simple summer pleasures: crisp, grilling, ahhh summer!

Favorite teaching moment: getting a ton done in my classroom, the bare bones (furniture) is in its place and the books all organized and the word wall words sorted!

Random-osity: I am slightly addicted to the closing performances in "Pitch Perfect" and may have it on DVR and watch it every day. Maybe...maybe not...
Also! I'm working on growing the blog's facebook page - won't you please join me over there as well? I post a sampling of the random things around me and would love to connect there (here) too!

Also, I feel super lame, I never (yes, never) used Google Reader, but know many of you did. So sorry for your loss! I am on bloglovin' here!

 The Details
* Post 1 photo or as many as you like each week on Mondays.
* The button or text link should be present in your post- but not absolutely necessary.
* Please visit some other blogs & leave some love & encouragement.
* Submit the URL of your blog post - not your home page.

Can’t wait to see all your photos each week as we venture through 2013!
Project 52
Kleinworth & Co.,Project 52, photo sharing, weekly Monday blog link up
                                               

13 thoughts on the matter:

Nancy said... {Reply}

Glad everything looks okay with your ultrasound Tamar. xo

Kim Cunningham said... {Reply}

Camp sounds fun! So is classroom set up! It's so nice being able to work on that through the summer. Congrats in your place in the gym contests, that's so great!

renae said... {Reply}

Facebook huh? Ok, I'll like ya there. Not much to do with FB of late. I love seeing you on IG!!!!

Your peach crumble looooooks yummmmmmm!

Kmcblackburn said... {Reply}

Hey Tamar, did you have that recipe for the clean peach crisp linked? If so, I'm just not able to get it. If not? Then I'm a moron (entirely possible). So glad your ultrasound turned out fine. Kudos to YOU tho for acting on quickly on this and not shrugging it off.

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

I'm so happy to hear that everything is okay. Scary to think otherwise.

Hope it's a great week!!!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

So final word is ok???? And - I printed that recipe! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

Any test like that is scary ~ So glad everything turned out okay.

Sian said... {Reply}

Im glad you squeezed in some summer fun/relaxation too!!!

Hope everything is clear health wise hon x

Pride In Photos Beauty said... {Reply}

Well, I am not sure what was wrong, I have been out of town but I am SO glad you are okay! Enjoyed the pics as always!!!

Unknown said... {Reply}

Sounds like a fun week at camp! Can't go wrong with vinegar, baking soda, and food coloring! Glad all is well with the ultrasound! Liked you on facebook. I have a fb page for my photography - in case you are interested ... https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyVenselPhotography ... I don't think I've ever talked about it on my blog. Have a great week!

packmom said... {Reply}

Those look like super cool and fun camp projects. Wish I had more time to read. I MIGHT make it through one book this summer. Glad you are enjoying your summer break and still while getting lots done!

Serendipityissweet said... {Reply}

So glad you are okay!!!

Great pics as always :)

Christine E-E said... {Reply}

was this ultrasound yours? good to hear someone has a clean bill of health. thanks for hosting P52... haven't read much this week, but you are keeping me inspired.